The Stillwater Support Group meets from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM usually on the second Wednesday of each month. Please check this site or Don Wright’s excellent Minnesota Myeloma blog to be certain of the date and to learn the meeting agenda issues. The meetings are held at:
Family Means Center
1875 Northwestern Ave S.
Stillwater, MN 55082
✦ 2017 Meeting Schedule ✦
- January 11 – A look at Myeloma Highlights from the 2016 American Society of Hematology (ASH) conference / Open Discussion
- February 8 – SPECIAL MEETING – 12:00 Noon – The February meeting will be at Gulden’s restaurant (2999 North Hwy 61, Maplewood, MN 55109-1019). We will have our own room and order off the regular menu so share your stories and … can you pass the salt? If you’re not yet registered you can e-mail Bev Culy at email@example.com or phone her directly at 651-337-1746.
- March 8 – Julie West, RN, BSN, OCN Clinical Nurse Consultant from Celgene will join us to discuss how to understand lab values. / Open Discussion.
- April 12 – Our speaker will be LeeAnn Greavu. LeeAnn is a clinical dietician/nutritionist with the Healtheast system and works with cancer care patients. / Open Discussion
- May 10 – Brady Voight – Mayo Clinic Transplant Social Worker. / Open Discussion
- June 14 – TBA / Open Discussion
- July 12 – . David Dingli – Bone Marrow Transplant Program, Transplant Center, Mayo Clinic-Rochester / Open Discussion
- August 9 – TBA / Open Discussion
- September 13 – Annual Boat Trip on the St. Croix River / Open Discussion
- October 11 – TBA / Open Discussion
- November 8 – TBA / Open Discussion
- December 13, 12:00 Noon – Christmas potluck buffet. NOTE THE TIME: This meeting is an hour earlier than usual.
Stillwater Support Group
Barb Davis = Phone: 651-486-9360, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bev Culy = Phone: 651-337-1747, Email: email@example.com
Diane Zimmerhakl = Phone: 651-731-5442, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Stillwater Support Group Email: Stillwater@imfsupport.org