The Twin Cities Support Group meets on the second Saturday of each month
from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon in the Heart & Vascular Center Conference Area at Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
6500 Excelsior Blvd.
Saint Louis Park, MN
(Park in the Blue Ramp at the front of the hospital,
take the elevator or stairs down to the Ground Floor the conference room is behind the divider, across the hall from the large staircase.)
Following are our upcoming meeting dates and agendas.
Open Discussion refers to meetings where we share questions, news, stories, and topics for discussion. Almost all meetings have a Open Discussion period and most have guest speakers.
We look forward to having you join us.
❄︎ 2018 Meeting Schedule ❄︎
- January 13 – Our guest speaker will be Maribeth Smart, RN, MBA Clinical Nurse Educator with InVentiv Health for Janssen Oncology. Maribeth will discuss the monoclonal antibody Darzalex (daratumumab) which the FDA has approved for single and combination therapy in previously treated patients. Find out why Darzalex has quickly become one of the most popular weapons in the Myeloma arsenal/ Open Discussion.
- February 10 – Speaker: Yi Lin, M.D., PhD, Mayo Clinic; Lead Researcher on Mayo’s Myeloma CAR-T Cell initiative. / Open Discussion.
- March 10 – Open Discussion.
- April 14 – TBA / Open Discussion.
- May 12 – TBA/ Open Discussion.
- June 9 – Fraeunshuh Cancer Center tour and presentation/ Open Discussion.
- July 14 – TBA / Open Discussion.
- August 11 – TBA / Open Discussion.
- September 9 – TBA / Open Discussion.
- October 13 – TBA / Open Discussion.
- November 10 – TBA / Open Discussion.
- December 8 – It’s that time of year again; our annual December “Alumni Meeting and Pot Luck”. We’d like to invite anyone who has been living with Myeloma for 5+ years to tell us about living with MM long term and invite everyone to share food, stories, and their expectations for the coming year.
Park in the Blue Ramp at the Front of the hospital, which is the Heart & Vascular Cancer Center, park on the Ground floor, follow the hallway, the conference room is on the left behind the hall divider, across from the curved stairway.